We are looking for a new Sr Project Manager for our North American Success Delivery team
We are looking for a Sr Project Manager with strong leadership skills and excellent business acumen. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of Tacton’s CPQ SaaS solution helping customers achieve business value faster and progress on their journey towards SMART COMMERCE for Manufacturing. This means helping them leverage Tacton CPQ to transform their business and engage with their customers in whole new ways.
You will be responsible for customer deliveries and lead both on-site and virtual project teams with members across the globe. Your responsibilities include ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget and that they meet strategic and business goals of the customer.
At the end of the day you deliver enhanced customer value, accelerated sales, improved operational efficiency and, ultimately an expansion of Tacton's footprint.
Who are you?
You are a business-oriented technical project manager with a consultative approach who has excellent control over project financials and timeline. You are equally interested in developing your customer’s business and project methodology. With excellent leadership skills, you put the development of your project team in focus with dedication and clear communication.
We are looking for a person that
- Has 5+ years of experience managing enterprise-level SaaS implementation projects
- Has strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers
- Proactively identifies process gaps and implement frameworks to achieve operational scale
- Owns the execution of each project phase, from initiation and planning to launch and retrospectives
- Has a strong business acumen and a drive to deliver on time and budget
- Performs well even in time-pressured situations
- Is a team player who works effectively with international teams
- Has experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication in English.
This position is based out of our co-HQ in Chicago, USA.
What we offer
Tacton is an innovative company, already the world leader as well as one of the fastest growing companies in our field. We operate globally and have offices in Sweden (Stockholm), Germany (Karlsruhe), USA (Chicago) and Poland (Warsaw).
As an employee at Tacton you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values teamwork and promotes individual growth. We offer a truly global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect.
Most importantly, we have a great time together. All the above mentioned is reflected in Tacton’s value words: Engaged, Collaborative and Courageous.
At Tacton, we believe in our employees. That is why we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be together.
Are you up for a challenge?