Partner Program Manager
Tacton has an exciting opening for a Partner Program Manager to join our Channel & Alliances team. Channel & Alliances is the Tacton unit that secures software sales through or with the support of partners, as well as supports those partners offering implementation services to Tacton’s end customers.
The Partner Program Manager will be the key driver of the partner program and will work in close cooperation with our partners, Partner Managers as well as with internal teams including Sales Operations, Marketing, Academy, Sales, Finance, and Legal. This role will be essential in providing operational support to develop, enable, and sustain a partner ecosystem.
You will have the possibility of designing and growing the partner program and making Tacton the most attractive partner to work with.
The right person for this position is used to multi-tasking and working in a fast pace. You have a strong sense of ownership, is organized, have great interpersonal skills and are creative.
You will be based out of Stockholm will report to the VP Global Channel & Alliances. This role will require certain traveling, once this is applicable again.
- Tracking and maintaining a multi-type and multi-tier structure to support various types of partners.
- Enables partner with sales and technical tools.
- Works with Marketing to drive marketing efforts through partners.
- Manages webinars, newsletters, and other forms of communication with our partner network.
- Works closely with the extended partner team to ensure program-related resources, assets, and information are current and accurate – across our partner portal and website.
- Supports operational process improvements to the contracts management process, continuous maintenance of contracts in collaboration with cross-functional teams (Legal, Marketing, Product, etc).
- Works with our Academy to iterate on certification programs and competency assessments.
- Identifies future needs for evolving the program and associated elements to support new and evolving partner types, markets, geographies, and priorities.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage a large volume of tasks and responsibilities
- Process-minded with the ability to develop clear, simple procedures that increase partner ease of doing business
- Understanding of what is required to drive, support, and grow a partner ecosystem across geographies
- Ability to develop content appropriate for partners.
- Strong customer service, listening, and presentation skills
- Experience with SaaS-based solutions is a plus
- Understanding CPQ, CAD, and Design Automation is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in English. Swedish/German is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-Starter / High Energy / Positive Attitude / Customer Focused
What we offer
Tacton is an innovative company, already the world leader as well as one of the fastest-growing companies in our field – advanced sales and product configuration. We operate globally and have offices in Sweden (Stockholm), Germany (Karlsruhe) USA (Chicago), Japan (Tokyo), and Poland (Warsaw). You will have the opportunity to be part of our team based on collaboration, engagement, and courageous colleagues.
As an employee at Tacton you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values teamwork and also promotes individual growth. We offer a truly global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect.
At Tacton, we believe in our employees. That is why we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be together.
Most importantly, we have a great time together!
Interested? We hope so! Please send your application, including a cover letter. The candidate selection process will be ongoing.