Head of Product Marketing, Global
Are you a top performing Head of Product Marketing seeking to join a growing global software company, recognized as a leader in its field, with a global customer base made up of the world’s largest and most respected B2B manufacturing brands? If so, please continue reading!
We are looking for our next Head of Product Marketing to develop, implement and execute our global Product Marketing strategy. As our Product evangelist, you will be the loudest and proudest when taking our message both internally and externally. Additionally, you are an expert in training and enabling our sales teams to deliver our story in the market. If you are an expert in translating technical features into compelling stories that solve the biggest challenges facing global manufacturers, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Tacton in the Market
A Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CPQ in two consecutive years. A Leader on G2 Grid for Top CPQ Vendors. A customer roster consisting of global B2B manufacturing powerhouse brands. An in-house team made up of the best and brightest minds in technology with specialized expertise in engineering and manufacturing which is second to none.
Tacton is the leading Configure Price Quote (CPQ) SaaS provider at the forefront of Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 for Manufacturing companies. We are growing with purpose in the CPQ software space, and the market is taking notice.
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm Sweden, now operating with a dual headquarters in Chicago and additional offices in Karlsruhe and Tokyo. Today, we are growing our global footprint with strategic focus and large investments in the US market. We continue to lead with innovation and thought leadership through bold ideas and collaboration, delivering the best solutions to our global customers.
As our Head of Product Marketing, you will:
- Be an industry subject matter expert to drive market positioning and product value proposition
- Create and manage go-to-market plans together with local sales team and global organization
- Contribute to local sales team on account planning and ensuring effective go-to-market execution delivering on account and market targets
- Deliver industry, market, and customer insights to the portfolio team for portfolio and product planning
- Speak and present both internally and externally on market trends, theme or to just promote the story of our product
- Create content to articulate the benefits of our products to the world and specifically our target market and personas
- Be an expert in sales enablement that builds and executes a best-in-class sales enablement program that consistently ensures our commercial team are armed and ready to deliver our message to their prospects and customers.
- Work with our training Academy and Sales Enablement team to ensure our product, messaging, and collateral are aligned, and updated with our positioning and accessible to the sales organization.
- Develop and own the product launch roadmap to ensure value and relevance when our new products and solutions are brought to market
- Conduct industry research for Product and Marketing teams to zero in on prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering to create amazing stories supported by our demo environment.
- Be a model user of our platform and services to amplify your impact as a product marketer
- Lead a team of product marketers to execute the strategy, deliver on KPI’s and through their professional development
Head of Product Marketing Requirements:
- Motivated to win for the team and eager to get the work done.
- Ability to tell an amazing story.
- Self-starter, eager to learn, and excited to act
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to creatively solve problems.
- Ability to work in a global team with multiple cultures, time zones and agendas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and\ presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and loves to collaborate with others.
- Preferably CPQ experience, alternatively PLM, ERP or other software (SaaS) experience
- 5+ years working in Product Marketing, Marketing, or Sales Enablement functions that support sales.
- 4-6 years Leadership experience
- 7-10 years working experience
- Experience in working with remote teams (incl. having an international/remote manager)
- Experience working in a Global company
This role reports to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
At Tacton, we believe in our employees. That is why we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be together.
Interested? We hope so! Click the button below to apply!