Key operational responsibilities
As a Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible to work strategically and tactically with management, employees, customers, and our board of directors to address the organization’s approach to sustainability. All aspects of sustainability – Environmental, Social, and Governance- are important to us. More importantly, your primary focus will be on minimizing our overall environmental impact, both directly within Tacton and indirectly of our customers.
Tacton is helping leading manufacturers to reimagine their business models to reduce their environmental impact and address the sustainability needs our customer’s customer. The Sustainability Manager will have an important role in supporting product management and empower our sales to make sure our product supports our customers´ ESG targets.
Global responsibility. We operate primarily in EMEA and North America. It is important to understand how to communicate best to different markets, given the regional differences in focus on ESGs. This position is based at Stockholm office; Klara Norra Kyrkogata 33.
Key areas to support:
- Product Management - Amplify the benefits of our CPQ solution from an environmental perspective
- Internal Organization - Monitor and create a plan for ESG internally. Reporting included
- External Communications - Be our Sustainability Evangelist highlighting the importance of acting on the sustainability agenda in Manufacturing Industry. Showcase how Tacton´s CPQ solutions can support this agenda
Our Sustainability Manager will report directly to the CMO, and collaborate with
- VP Product Manager for product roadmap
- Governance, HR and Reporting – CFO
- Management Team and CEO
Key skills required
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Professional certification in environmental responsibility, sustainability or relevant experience is required.
- We expect you to have good business acumen and have experience with business communication (emails, attending meetings, preparing presentations, etc.) and understanding different business areas and how business decisions come to be made
- Experience working for or with the Manufacturing Industry
- Advanced and proficiency with English communication skills
As a person you act on self/own initiative; make things happen and you take responsibility over the result. You are creative and innovative and like to present new ideas and solutions and encourage change and new thinking.
You are analytical and have good judgement, executing in a reasonable and rational way. You work effectively with others, share knowledge, experience and information with others to strive for a common goal.
We welcome that you have a passion for what you do and that you have constant drive and curiosity for learning and we expect you to, just as important, help others improve as well.
Our values, Engaged, Collaborative and Courageous are key
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be together.
In 1987, a group of engineers and programmers at the Swedish Institute of Computer Science was doing pioneering research in the application of Artificial Intelligence to solve industry challenges, working with companies such as Ericsson and ABB.
Both the researchers and the Institute immediately saw its commercial potential and so in 1998 Tacton Systems was born and our configurator brought to market. Since then, Tacton has grown and continued to set the standard for the application of AI in configuration. Today Tacton is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and Chicago, Illinois with customers and resellers across the globe.
Our company played a defining role in the birth of CPQ, bringing efficiency to sales and connecting you with your customers.
From working with the most advanced manufacturers in the world Tacton has accumulated over 20 years of unparalleled expertise. Gartner has recognized Tacton CPQ a “Visionary” vendor for manufacturers.
Tacton has offices in Stockholm, USA (Chicago). Germany (Karlsruhe) and in Poland
Read more at www.tacton.com