Are you a team player seeking to join a growing software company, recognized as a leader in its field, with a global customer base made up of the world’s largest and most respected B2B manufacturing brands?
About the role
We are looking for a Principal Project Manager with strong leadership skills and excellent business acumen. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of Tacton’s CPQ SaaS solution helping customers achieve business value faster and progress on their journey. This means helping them leverage Tacton CPQ to transform their business and engage with their customers in whole new ways.
You will be responsible for customer deliveries and lead both on-site and virtual project teams with members across the globe. Your responsibilities include:
- ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget and that they meet strategic and business goals of the customer.
- delivering enhanced customer value, accelerated sales, improved operational efficiency and, ultimately an expansion of Tacton's footprint.
- delivering of best practices, assuring quality by mentoring, coaching other project managers and establishing standard processes
In parallel, you will actively support the global Project Management leader to create and analyse processes and methods to achieve a Tacton Standard.
You will report to our Project Management Director and your workplace will be remote (US-based between Chicago and the East Coast) and/or at our office in Chicago.
Who are you?
You are a business-oriented technical program and project manager with a consultative approach who has excellent control over project financials, timeline and stakeholder management up to executive level. You are equally interested and involved in developing your customer’s business and project methodology. With excellent leadership skills, you ensure delivery excellence in your assigned project. You are always one step ahead.
Key skills required
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise-level SaaS implementation projects
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers
- Have a strong business acumen and a drive to deliver on time, budget and within agreed value metrics
- Understand the big picture and are on top of forecast, monitoring and controlling
- Experience in working and mentoring in Agile implementation methodologies
- Perform well even in time-pressured situations
- Team player who works effectively with international teams, multiple cultures, and time zones
- Advanced skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
What we offer
As an employee at Tacton you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values teamwork and promotes individual growth. We offer a global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions, and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect.
Most importantly, we put high value in working as a team and having a great time together!
Our values, Engaged, Collaborative and Courageous are key
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we will be together.
We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
In 1987, a group of engineers and programmers at the Swedish Institute of Computer Science was doing pioneering research in the application of Artificial Intelligence to solve industry challenges, working with companies such as Ericsson and ABB.
Both the researchers and the Institute immediately saw its commercial potential and so in 1998 Tacton Systems was born and our configurator brought to market. Since then, Tacton has grown and continued to set the standard for the application of AI in configuration. Today Tacton is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and Chicago, Illinois with customers and resellers across the globe.
Our company played a defining role in the birth of CPQ, bringing efficiency to sales and connecting you with your customers.
From working with the most advanced manufacturers in the world Tacton has accumulated over 20 years of unparalleled expertise. Gartner has recognized Tacton CPQ a “Visionary” vendor for manufacturers.
Tacton has offices in Sweden (Stockholm), USA (Chicago). Germany (Karlsruhe) and in Poland (Warsaw).
Read more at www.tacton.com