Tacton has an exciting opening for a Renewal Manager to join our Customer Success team. This position will help our Customer Success team in meeting business objectives and securing adoptions and renewals.
About the role
As a Renewal Manager at Tacton you will take care of subscription renewals globally, both for indirect and direct customers. Key responsibilities are to efficiently manage renewals, reduce churn, maximize indexation increases and to identify customer expansion opportunities.
You will work closely with our Customer Success Management team and Channel & Alliances team. They ensure successful adoption by helping our customers to realize business value and leverage their investments laid out in the joint customer roadmap.
You and your Renewal Manager peers will also be key contributors in building and maintaining an efficient and automated renewal process.
You will be based in our headquartered in the center of Stockholm and report to Tacton’s Chief Customer Officer Magnus Walldén.
What you will do
- Manage subscription renewals to consistently achieve quarterly and annual renewal forecasts including preparation of renewal letters, quotations, invoices, and notifications.
- Initiate compliance audits to identify and report up-sell opportunities to the existing legacy customer base, such as user expansion and premium (end-of-life) maintenance support.
- Support Account Executives and Partner Managers in renegotiation of lower priced existing legacy agreements and converting expiring legacy agreements to current offerings.
- Support Management and Finance to provide accurate annual budgets (renewal, churn, and indexation).
- Consistently forecast renewals and revenues accurately.
- Work closely with the Finance to ensure timely invoicing and seamless renewal workflow.
- Support Customer Success Managers to resolve strategic and operational customer issues and secure customer success.
- Support Revenue Operations in developing effective and automated renewal management processes and tools.
- Consistently communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Develop effective working relationships and tactics with all relevant departments within Tacton.
- 2-5 years’ industry and business knowledge in project management, business controlling, sales, customer success, or renewal management, preferably within B2B SaaS Software, Technology or Manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or science.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Kugamon CPQ and Workday Finance skills or similar systems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken in English.
Who you are
We believe that you are a person who is adaptable to changes and open to learnnew things. You should possess negotiant and objection handling skills as well as being open to handling conflicts and resolutions.
- Structured and detailed oriented with ability to organize and execute large volumes of time-critical tasks and responsibilities.
- Flexible and approachable mindset with strong and long-term customer focus, high commercial awareness, and ability to build customer relationship and trust.
- Strong collaboration, communication and teamwork skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset, by proactively identifying opportunities for improvements of processes, workflows and tools.
What we offer
A competitive salary and great healthcare package are certainly at the top of the list. How do flexible work hours (as long as you attend remote team meetings), and a great work environment sound?
At Tacton you will get the chance to develop your career in an organization that values teamwork and promotes individual growth. We offer a global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions, and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect.
Most importantly, we put high value on working as a team and having a great time together!
Our work culture and why you belong.
Collaborative, Engaged, Trustworthy, Customer-Oriented, and Visionary. Do any of these value words resonate with you? If so, we would love to hear more.
And value words are only the tip of the iceberg! Our culture is so much more than words on a poster, we are all dedicated to making Tacton a great place to work. We may describe our culture as “casual” with little hierarchy, and no “big egos”. We value effort and celebrate successes. We treat each other kindly and we politely disagree with no hard feelings.
You may find that Tactonites come from many different parts of the world, with many different stories and experiences. And we think that this diversity is part of what makes us great!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we become.
As a Tactonite you will be welcomed with open arms (even virtually), and we have a comprehensive onboarding program that lets you get up to speed on everything Tacton does. We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
Tacton is a leading Software as a Service company trusted by global manufacturers. We got started in the late 1990’s when six computer scientists figured out a revolutionary way to help Manufacturers overcome their most business-critical, product configuration challenges. Since those early days, we have grown to support global manufacturers seeking to thrive in a changing world.
We invite you to find out more about us @ www.tacton.com/about
- Customer Success
- Renewal Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Our winning culture
Our company is founded on innovation, research and collaborative thinking.
The people of Tacton come from many parts of the world, and have joined Tacton with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. Together we speak more than 30 languages. We are all different, but have one thing in common - our values - Collaboration, Engaged and Courageous.
Tacton is a leading SaaS company within CPQ and Design Automation making sales simple for complex products.
Loading application form
Already working at Tacton?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.