About the role
The Customer Services organization within Tacton Operations consists of experts in different areas of Tacton’s core products and best practices to implement the solutions and create customer value. The organization is divided into several regional consulting teams. Each team is managed by a Customer Director, who reports to the Regional Customer Services VP.
What you will do.
As a Professional Services Director, you will lead, coach, and develop your team to enhance profitability and efficiency in customer service projects. Together with your peers, you will ensure efficient resource management for staff incoming and ongoing customer service projects and assignments.
In this role you will act as the management representative (Project Executive) for Tacton's customers. You will address strategic and operational issues, ensuring customer success and supporting budgetary processes. Responsibilities also include leading Services Sales for assigned existing customers, collaborating with Customer Success and Account Management, and fostering effective internal and external communication.
You will work closely with the global Services Operations team to improve the service portfolio, efficiency, and customer journey, and support the development of effective services management processes and tools. A proactive approach in your work is needed to contribute to operational and strategic discussions within Customer Services and ensure global alignment and strategy.
- 5 years of industry and business knowledge and experience in building and managing professional services businesses, preferably within B2B SaaS Software, Technology, or Manufacturing industry
- Experience in leading a multicultural professional services organization with high-quality communication skills across multiple countries and locations.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or science
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Workday Finance skills or similar systems
- Atlassian JIRA or similar ticketing systems
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken in English
Who will thrive in this role?
The ideal candidate for this role possesses a range of key attributes and skills:
- Structured and detailed oriented with the ability to organize and execute multiple time-critical tasks and responsibilities
- High level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to build customer relationships and trust
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- At ease operating in a highly dynamic continuously changing environment
- Continuous improvement mindset, by proactively identifying opportunities for improvements of processes, workflows and tools
- Negotiation and objection-handling skills
- Conflict management and resolution skills
What we offer
At Tacton you will get the chance to develop your career in an organization that values teamwork and promotes individual growth. We offer a global and open environment working with the latest technology to solve important and complex problems in the manufacturing industry. We offer flexible working conditions, and our teamwork is based on knowledge sharing and professional respect.
Most importantly, we put high value on working as a team and having a great time together!
Our work culture and why you belong
Collaborative, Engaged, Trustworthy, Customer-Oriented, and Visionary. Do any of these value words resonate with you? If so, we would love to hear more.
And value words are only the tip of the iceberg! Our culture is so much more than words on a poster, we are all dedicated to making Tacton a great place to work. We may describe our culture as “casual” with little hierarchy, and no “big egos”. We value effort and celebrate successes. We treat each other kindly and we politely disagree with no hard feelings.
You may find that Tactonites come from many different parts of the world, with many different stories and experiences. And we think that this diversity is part of what makes us great!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing an environment that champions diversity. The more inclusive we are, the stronger we become.
As a Tactonite you will be welcomed with open arms (even virtually), and we have a comprehensive onboarding program that lets you get up to speed on everything Tacton does. We look forward to receiving your application. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we consider applications on a rolling basis.
Tacton is a leading Software as a Service company trusted by global manufacturers. We got started in the late 1990’s when six computer scientists figured out a revolutionary way to help Manufacturers overcome their most business-critical, product configuration challenges. Since those early days, we have grown to support global manufacturers seeking to thrive in a changing world.
We invite you to find out more about us @ www.tacton.com/about